Public Ice Skating
- 15 Minutes Before
- ADMISSION: $5 | SKATE RENTAL: Free
Skate Rental: Free Skate Rental
- Community Rink
Public Ice Skating
About the Event
$5 admission per person
Skate Rental: Free
Bring a group of four and for only $20 you get the following:
- Admission for four people
- Free skate rental
- Free large popcorn!
Have more than four? Additional admission is $5/person (includes free skate rental).
*** Skates based upon availability ***
Learn to Skate
The Ralston Skating Academy's professional coaching staff are available for a one time "STARTER" lesson at certain Public Ice Skating sessions. Cost is $15 for 15 minutes paid to the instructor at the time of the lesson.
You must reserve an instructor for a lesson time during a Public Ice Skating session through the RSA office. Call 402.932.6215 to reserve your time. Learn more about RSA by visiting their website.
Note: On-going private instruction is also available, fees vary per instructor.
Disclaimer: Due to events, competitions, shows, etc. instructors may not be available during all Public Ice Skating times at the Ralston Arena. Please contact the RSA office for questions and availability.
The Ralston Arena stocks Jackson Ultima leather figure skates. Sizes available on a first-come, first-serve basis or bring your own skates.
Skate Sharpening Services
Skate Sharpening Services available for $10.00.
Sharpening is available during public skating times only.
Please enter through the Southeast entrance.
Public Ice Skating times may be pre-empted at any time.
- Saturday, February 13, 2016 – 7:30 PM - 9:30PM Add to cal
- Sunday, February 14, 2016 – 2:45 PM - 4:45PM Add to cal
- Saturday, February 20, 2016 – 7:30 PM - 9:30PM Add to cal
- Sunday, February 21, 2016 – 2:45 PM - 4:45PM Add to cal
- Friday, February 26, 2016 – 7:30 PM - 9:30PM Add to cal
- Saturday, February 27, 2016 – 7:30 PM - 9:30PM Add to cal
- Sunday, February 28, 2016 – 2:45 PM - 4:45PM Add to cal
- Sunday, March 6, 2016 – 2:45 PM - 4:45PM Add to cal
- Saturday, March 19, 2016 – 7:30 PM - 9:30PM Add to cal
- Sunday, March 20, 2016 – 3:00 PM - 5:00PM Add to cal
- Sunday, March 27, 2016 – 1:00 PM - 3:00PM Add to cal