Be CLEAR on our New Bag Policy!
Ralston Arena strictly limits the size and types of bags permitted inside the arena. Ralston Arena strongly encourages fans to travel light.
The Clear Bag Policy states that the following are permitted inside the Ralston Arena for events:
- Clear plastic bags measuring 12 inches tall by 12 inches long and 6 inches wide
- Small clutch sized purses or wallets 4.5 inches tall by 6.5 inches wide or smaller
- One-gallon, clear plastic zip lock bags can take the place of a clear plastic bag
- Only one bag allowed per ticket holder
- Bags are still subject to search
- No large purses, bags, backpacks, fanny packs or diaper bags will be allowed
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection
There is no storage areas available in the arena to store or safeguard any prohibited bag. If you bring an unauthorized bag, you will be allowed to return the bag to your vehicle before entering the arena. The arena is not responsible for items left in your vehicle.
- Purse, Fanny Pack or Backpacks
- Oversized Clear Bags
- Any type of weapon, including a fake weapon or an object resembling a weapon. No firearms, handguns, rifles, knives, razors, brass knuckles, swords, chains, pocketknives and any other items deemed unsafe by security.
- Signs, banners, promotional material not approved in advance by arena
- No outside food or drink (with exception of an infant bottle)
- Absolutely no Drugs or Illegal Substances
- No smoking inside the arena, this includes Vaporizing Pens and E-cigs
- Professional Cameras, Tripods and Selfie Sticks
- Audio Recording and Video Recording devices
- Teasers, Laser Pointers and Glow Sticks
- Nosie makers (bells, whistles, air horns, etc.)
- Animals (except for service animals)
Please allow appropriate time and travel light as all guests will go through security prior to entering the arena.
Once you go through security and enter the arena, there is a No Re-Entry Policy.
You will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the arena. This is for the safety of all patrons and staff.
We appreciate your cooperation!