The Social Distance Tour
The Social Distance Tour
The Ralston Arena is proud to present Jo Koy on Saturday, November 14, 2020!
As one of today’s premiere stand-up comics Jo Koy has come a long way from his modest beginnings performing at a Las Vegas coffee house. The hugely relatable comic pulls inspiration from his family,specifically his son. Koy has started off 2020 with a bang with four sold out shows and selling over 25,000 tickets at both the Chase Center in San Francisco and The Forum in Los Angeles. He continues selling-out and breaking records at some of the most prestigious venues around the world.
Jo Koy has four highly rated and successful comedy specials on ComedyCentral and Netflix. In June 2020, the comedian released his first variety special,Jo Koy: In His Elementson Netflix. Koy brings the laughs and beats to Manila, spotlighting local culture in a one-of-a-kind showfeaturing Filipino American comedians, DJs and B-boys. His 2019 Netflix special,Comin’ In Hot,is alsostreaming world-wide.In 2019, the comedian reached #1 on the Billboard Charts for his stand-up comedy album,Live From Seattle.
Additional Ticket Information
The show includes adult content so we recommend a mature adult audience.
VIP Tables on the floor - $79.50
Bowl and Floor Seats - $59.50
Back Bowl Seats - $49.50
Suite Rentals contact Pam Fecht
Clear Bag Policy
- Only Clear Bags 12x12x6 or smaller will be allowed
- Small Wallet or Clutch Size Bags 4.5x6.5 or smaller allowed
- Only one bag per person
- Diaper Bags, Over Sized Bags, Purses, Totes, etc. are not allowed
- There is no storage at the Arena for oversized bags
- Bags are still subject to search
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
COVID – 19 Precautions and Policies at the Ralston Arena
- All events will be ticketed to limit and control the capacity in the Arena.
- Ticket Box Office Hours will be limited. We encourage all tickets to be purchased in advance through mobile tickets or Print-At-Home tickets.
- Will Call on event days will be limited, and we encourage all tickets to be emailed or sent to the patron prior to the event.
- Only two entrances will be open on event days. The Southeast Doors and the Northeast Doors will be open for Jo Koy on November 14.
- Masks are required.
- Additonal hand sanitizing stations have been added around the arena.
- All restrooms, concessions, vending, staff areas, etc. will be cleaned and sanitized before and during the event.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all hgh touch surfaces and areas throughout the arena.
- All Arena staff, vendors and teams will be required to wear masks. Food and Beverage and Ticket Takers will also be required to wear gloves. All staff will have their temperature checked prior to entering the Arena and working their shift.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend events:
- Guests wh are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests wh have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless no fever has been present for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests wh have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests wh have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.