Ralston Arena is excited to welcome LEE BRICE on Thursday, March 11, for a limited capacity show! Tickets go on-sale Friday, January 15 at 10AM.
Additional Ticket Information
Suite Rentals Available!
Contact Pam Fecht at 402.934.6263 or [email protected] for details!
Clear Bag Policy
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, performers, and athletes is our top priority at Ralston Arena. Our cleaning procedures are thorough and comprehensive. Following recommendations from the CDC and local authorities, our staff is focused on the disinfection of high-touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, elevator buttons and bathrooms. We also have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facility and installed touchless features such as sink faucets and paper towel dispensers.
Our staff, partners and guests are encouraged to follow standard health precautions, such as consistent hand washing. We currently have a mask mandate and everyone in the arena must have a mask or face shield. We encourage individuals who are sick to stay home.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
- Face Masks are REQUIRED at the arena. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, then you must wear a Face Shield to be allowed in the arena.
- All events will be ticketed to limit and control the capacity in the Arena. As of now we are limited to 75% capacity.
- The Ticket Box Office is open Wednesday through Fridays from 10AM to 6PM.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added around the arena.
- All restrooms, concessions, vending, staff areas, will be cleaned and sanitized before and during the event.
- Increased Cleaning and disinfection of all high touch surfaces and areas throughout the arena.
- The Arena has a Clear Bag Policy.
- Only Clear Bags 12x12x6 or smaller will be allowed
- Small Wallet or Clutch Size Bags 4.5x6.5 or smaller allowed
- Only one bag per person
- Diaper Bags, Over Sized Bags, Purses, Totes, etc. are not allowed.
- There is no storage at the Arena for oversized bags
- Bags are still subject to search
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- All Arena staff, vendors and production will be required to wear masks. Food and Beverage and Ticket Takers will also be required to wear gloves. All staff will have their temperature checked prior to entering the Arena and working their shift.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend events:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless no fever has been present for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.