RALSTON ARENA COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Ralston Arena is currently closed to the general public, this includes the Ticket Box Office.
We are currently working to reschedule events and will provide updates as quickly as possible.
- REFUNDS: Ticket purchasers will be notified via email about refunds for effected events as information becomes available and the steps needed to request a refund.
- If you have questions on an event please email [email protected]
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. We will email patrons directly regarding the status of each performance as details are confirmed, and the most up-to-date status for each event will be available on our website.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend events:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
EVENT UPDATES, as of September 25;
- Styx Concert
The Styx concert originally scheduled for Tuesday, August 18th 2020 has been rescheduled to Wednesday, March 17th 2021. Please hold on to your tickets as they will be honored for the new date!
The Hairball Concert has been rescheduled for June 4, 2021. All tickets bought will be honored on the new date. An email was sent out to all ticket holders on July 21.
- Hillsong Worship
Scheduled for August 22 has been postponed. At this current time the tour has decided to postpone the Tour until 2021. Once we have a date, we will update all ticket holders with the new date and refund information. Please keep your tickets at this time.
- Baby Shark Live!
The upcoming performance of BABY SHARK LIVE has been canceled due to COVID-19. We had hoped to proceed with the upcoming performance as originally scheduled but due to the continuously evolving situation, we have been advised to take this unfortunate action. The safety and health of our audiences is our highest priority and we encourage everyone to follow the guidelines put forth by public health officials.
If you purchased tickets from the arena with a credit card, you will be automatically refunded. This process could take 14 business days. We appreciate your patience.
- Lancers Hockey
The Lancers have announced that their season should start November 6, more details and schedule coming soon!
Please contact Kristyn Otter [email protected] with any questions on Lancer Tickets.