RALSTON ARENA COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Please read Ralston Arena's Covid-19 Precautions and Updated Policies:
- Face Masks are REQUIRED at the arena. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, then you must wear a Face Shield to be allowed in the arena.
- All events will be ticketed to limit and control the capacity in the Arena. As of now we are limited to 75% capacity.
- The Ticket Box Office is open on event days starting at 10AM. Also starting January 6th the Box Office will be open every Wed-Fri from 10AM to 6PM in addition to event days.
- Will Call on event days will be limited, and we encourage all tickets to be emailed or sent to the patron prior to the event.
- Only certain entrances will be open on event dates. These will be posted on the events page.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added around the arena.
- All restrooms, concessions, vending, staff areas, will be cleaned and sanitized before and during the event.
- Increased Cleaning and disinfection of all high touch surfaces and areas throughout the arena.
- The Arena has a Clear Bag Policy.
- Only Clear Bags 12x12x6 or smaller will be allowed
- Small Wallet or Clutch Size Bags 4.5x6.5 or smaller allowed
- Only one bag per person
- Diaper Bags, Over Sized Bags, Purses, Totes, etc. are not allowed.
- There is no storage at the Arena for oversized bags
- Bags are still subject to search
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- All Arena staff, vendors and teams will be required to wear masks. Food and Beverage and Ticket Takers will also be required to wear gloves. All staff will have their temperature checked prior to entering the Arena and working their shift.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend events:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless no fever has been present for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
- REFUNDS: Ticket purchasers will be notified via email about refunds for effected events as information becomes available. Please check your e-mail for updates.
- If you have questions on an event please email [email protected]
- Hillsong Worship
Scheduled for August 22 has been postponed. At this current time the tour has decided to postpone the Tour until 2021. Once we have a date, we will update all ticket holders with the new date and refund information. Please keep your tickets at this time.