RALSTON ARENA COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Ralston Arena is currently closed to the general public, and in abundance of caution, the venue will be thoroughly cleaned while closed. The safety of our guests, staff and building partners is our greatest concern. This includes all events and rentals on the Community Ice Rink.
We are currently working to reschedule events and will provide updates as quickly as possible.
- REFUNDS: Ticket purchasers will be notified via email about refunds for effected events as information becomes available.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. We will email patrons directly regarding the status of each performance as details are confirmed, and the most up-to-date status for each event will be available on our website.
EVENT UPDATES, as of MAY 22;
- Hairball Concert has been moved to September 25. All tickets bought will be honored on the new date. If you are unable to attend the new date, a refund will be made available. An email was sent out to all ticket holders.
- Juanes scheduled for April 28 is not occuring on that date. We are working on moving the date of the show. Once details are confirmed, all ticket buyers will receive another email. Hang on to your tickets!
- Hillsong Worship scheduled for June 9 has postponed until August 22. Ticket buyers should of recieved an email with the details. There is a refund request window. Refunds must be requested no later than April 20 if you can not attend the new date. Your tickets for June 9 will now be good for the new date in August, please keep those tickets.
- Baby Shark Live! has been rescheduled for November 19 at 6:00PM. All tickets purchased for the March 15 show will be honored on the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the new date, a refund will be made available.
- Lancers Hockey - USHL has canceled the remaining games this season. Lancers are working to get out information regarding tickets and options you will have. The Omaha Lancers will be issuing the ticket exchanges and refunds. Please contact Kristyn Otter [email protected] with any questions on Lancer Tickets.
- Omaha Beef Football has postponed the start of their season. Once we have more details from the league, we will update our website.
- Golden Gloves scheduled for July has been cancelled.
- Peppa Pig scheduled for April 7 has been postponed. We are working on a new date and ticket information. Once we have more information, we will send out an email to the ticket purchasers.
- Omaha Red Devils - has cancelled their 2020 season at this time. All ticket purchases will be refunded.
We appreicate your patience as we are working hard to reschedule dates and get all updated ticket information to you in a timely manner. As you can image, these events are working to reschedule a number of dates. Thank you!