RALSTON ARENA COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Ralston Arena's Covid-19 Precautions and Updated Policies:
- Face Masks are not mandatory in the arena but recommended.
- As of now we are allowed 100% capacity, with no social distancing.
- The Ticket Box Office is open on Fridays from 10AM to 5PM.
- Will Call on event days will be limited, and we encourage all tickets to be emailed or sent to the patron prior to the event.
- Only certain entrances will be open on event dates. These will be posted on the events page.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added around the arena.
- We have installed all new touchless features such as; sink faucets, flushing toilets and paper towel dispeners.
- All restrooms, concessions, vending, staff areas, will be cleaned and sanitized before and during the event.
- Increased Cleaning and disinfection of all high touch surfaces and areas throughout the arena.
- We have new Ticket Scanning Pedestals as you enter the Arena to scan your own tickets into the event.
- The Arena has a Clear Bag Policy.
- Only Clear Bags 12x12x6 or smaller will be allowed
- Small Wallet or Clutch Size Bags 4.5x6.5 or smaller allowed
- Only one bag per person
- Diaper Bags, Over Sized Bags, Purses, Totes, etc. are not allowed.
- There is no storage at the Arena for oversized bags
- Bags are still subject to search
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- All Arena staff will be required to wear masks. All staff will have their temperature checked prior to entering the Arena and working their shift.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend events:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless no fever has been present for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
- REFUNDS: Ticket purchasers will be notified via email about refunds for effected events as information becomes available. Please check your e-mail for updates.
- If you have questions on an event please email [email protected]
- Hillsong Worship
Hillsong Worship canceled their tour due to travel restriction for the band into the U.S. All tickets purchased from the arena have been refunded.
The Styx concert scheduled for March 17, 2021 has been rescheduled to November 18, 2021. Please hold on to your tickets, as they will be honored for the new date.
If you are unable to attend the new date, refund requests expire March 10, 2021. Please contact the point of purchase if you have any questions. Our Box Office can be contacted at; [email protected]